martes, 14 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place.

My favourite place in the world is Winchester. Why? Because one of my friends told me that last year she has been in the month of July in Winchester and she loved it. Finally, she convinced me to go with her this summer. The month was about going to classes in the morning at the Winchester University, and in the afternoons, going to visit the most important places there. During the month, students would be living with English families. A difference of my friends who went to houses un pairs, my house was for a single student.That made me a little nervous, it was my first time abroad, alone and also I would have to spend weekends alone with them. When we arrive to Winchester, we were on a central point to go with our families. I know that I was lucky, my family was young, they were 32 and 34 years old and also they have three children, Bea (5 years old), Freddie (4) and Rupert (2). Emily, the wife, was very kind to me since the first moment, talking to me a bit slower the first days, and Toby, the husband, was awesome, his personality was very similar to my personality. Children were lovely and very polite. On the other hand, to know Winchester City, the lifestyle and all the landmarks shocked me, and I can't forget the days that we went to Southampton for go shopping or some Sundays in Portsmouth beaches. For me, Winchester the best place in the world, I left my English family there and all memories of July's days, but I have no doubt that next summer, I will go back to pick up old memories and I will create new ones with my English family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario