domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

Unity and Coherence: Positive thinking.

Positive thinking always helps people to feel better. If you think positively, you will find the solution to your problems easier, not only you'll feel better, also the people around you will be infected by your positivity and feel better about themselves.
It is not always easy to find the bright side of things happening around us. For example, I try to see the positive side of things since I was 10, I admit that the beginning is very difficult, disappointments, failures ... they affect our personality, but it depends on us how to face them.
Other factors that benefit us or hurt us to maintain a positive thinking are each of the people around us, who share with us our daily lives, our experiences. Within the family environment is very important that at least one of your close relatives (father, mother, brother, sister ...) helps you up when you stumble, to support your decisions because they are yours and you deserve a chance ...
In my case, my greatest source of support has been my father. When I was 10, in 2006, my father started to teach me to see the positive side of things, to respect the decisions of others, to help people control their mood, and not lose my temper, always keeping calm. At first it was hard, I do not understand why I had to find a good side when the bad side was the one who looked more easily, but I gradually changing, until my radical change was forced a few days before my 15 birthday. My father had surgery, and my mother (who is a very emotional person), was very overwhelmed, and my father was unable to offer encouragement, so I was the one who had to stay calm in moments of tension. After a month, my father recovered, and from that moment, my father and I got along much better. From there, my worldview changed for the better. That doesn't mean that the world is better, but you strive more to see his good part than his bad part.
In the other way, everyone is at some point situations who can't control their feelings, emotions overwhelm him and not take it anymore. That's understandable, we are not robots, nothing happens if we allow ourselves by stress, frustration or sadness on some occasion, but, as a very famous phrase says: "Falling is allowed, but up is mandatory".
Life will put you tests, and you are who decides how to deal with, whether it will be with a fighting spirit with desire to excel, or surrendering to the first failure. Life, since I was 15 until today, has tested me several times, some more easily overcome than others, but even having lost hope, positive thinking has remained there, making me see that after each situation fronted (surpassed successfully or not) I've grown as a person, I've matured and my personality has become stronger, allowing me to help others and myself.
Ultimately, positive thinking will help you deal with everyday situations with more strength and courage. I recommend to everyone that the first thought that comes to your mind nothing more waking up in the morning will be: "Today can be a great day, I'll give it a chance". Because depressed is useless, what has to happen, it will happen, so ... Why don't wake up with a smile? You can!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario