lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

The Simpsons

The Simpsons is a series of Matt Groening (also creator of Futurama) I've seen The Simpsons since I was born. Many people say it is a series that should not be viewed by children because of obscenities that say some characters, but a child does not copy the manners of the TV if he/she has a good education at home. So, since I have use reason, I've been watching The Simpsons. The first chapters I saw were on VHS and drawings were somewhat amorphous (in the early seasons). But then The Simpsons have started broadcasting on television (Antena 3) and I could see the definition of the characters was changing more and more. The scenes and voices were changing, even hair color (who would have thought that Barney was blond before or Moe had black hair and not gray?). Thus, watching an episode after another, I began to like The Simpsons, in fact, is the series I have most often seen, I know most of dialogues by heart, and yet I still see the series ever that I can. The most fascinating thing is that my mother bought me a blanket from The Simpsons before I was born, coincidence? I don't think so. Anyway, I recommend everyone to see The Simpsons ever, so people will realize that they are not just drawings, it is also a submerged critique of present society with its stereotypes and weaknesses.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario